Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
What's an "E911 address lable"?

I would love to know what the real story is behind the park. Was it just a personal thing between the mayor, council members and those running the races? Why would they basically force Tag and his operation out (along with the mud races) and then have an offer made to another promoter to run motorized events out there? Who made the offer? What about Marathon? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think that if the mayor gets hurt or has an emergency he should get no assistance because of what his address is, and if someone does respond they have to take him to the hospital on a dirtbike.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Ok, I just read about your address issue. So, if there was a address change for the whole town what would happen? Does it change taxes or anything like that? Is it that it's just a pain in the ass to go through an address change? Your wonderful mayor seems to see things in extremes. If the small number of changes is needed to provide the citizens better emergency support I would think he would find a middle ground. Mountain Home politics is in the Twilight Zone.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
NO the city are idiots. Everyone in the county went through it two years ago and my address changed. BOO HOO HOO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts