Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
*Pics* Check out the sand wash.

Just wanted to give a little heads up. A few of us are going out to the sand wash tomorrow at 4:00 to check if we will be able to do our cleanup. If you want to come be there at 4. If you don't know how to get there just check the cleanup thread and there are maps and directions there.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's today, Thursday.

Is your time off because I posted this at 11:15pm last night? This was posted at 8:34am.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep, my time was off, but I fixed that. I didn't know if at 11:30pm you meant the following day or you were figuring people would see it today and think tomorrow meant Friday.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
HOLY CRAP there is a lot of water out there!

Lehi, Greg, Josh, and myself met up yesterday to do a little scouting. There is still lots of trash to pick up, but the majority is scattered through the sagebrush. Lehi did find a few water crossings that were shallow enough for for most mildly lifted rigs that led us to the newly formed islands. Of course, he did find quite a few water holes that swallowed up his big tires! It should be a great time with lots to pick up, and don't forget your snorkels if you have them!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the way that thing keeps filling up this might not be much of a cleanup, everything will be underwater :darn:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
You know the Burb looks kinda stock with the water that high.

·
Registered
940 Posts
lehi said:
You know the Burb looks kinda stock with the water that high.
The Burb didn't look so stock when the lil Cruiser had to yank it outta the mud.:flipoff:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
TREAD LIGHTLY or I can hammer down and tear crap up. I chose option one.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Oh thats right the lil cruiser was sitting on the bank afraid to go where the big boys play. I guess thats what happens when you get old and retire greg.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
When is the clean up again? If there's water like that I won't bring the truck... sucker will sink to the bottom :rotfl:

·
Registered
940 Posts
lehi said:
Oh thats right the lil cruiser was sitting on the bank afraid to go where the big boys play. I guess thats what happens when you get old and retire greg.
Jealous?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hey I retire from the guard in 37 years 3 months and 23 days.

·
Registered
940 Posts
lehi said:
Hey I retire from the guard in 37 years 3 months and 23 days.
That's just round the corner :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey Lehi didnt a bunch of us run into you the weekend before last out on pleasant valley road by boise...I think you were going to grandview? if so I was the guy at the bunker that said your lights were still on
I was in the white beater toy p.u.

·
Registered
379 Posts
OOPS!....!

box cleared..
and ...

:popcorn: ready for messages!

·
Registered
379 Posts
YES! they are still on my toyota