Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe y'all covered this earlier and I missed it, as I've been (again) MIA for awhile. Anyway...

There's a worn-looking '97 TJ in the northside Idaho Falls Puerto Vallarta restaraunt parking lot (all the way west, next to the canal) that looks like it's for sale for $500 to me. At least I can only *see* two zeros behind the 5. Not three. The body is straight, the frame looks straight, and there's enough lift on it for 33s. I don't care if the drivetrain is *missing*, it's worth more than $500.

Someone go buy that thing, please? So it doesn't haunt me anymore? I have two Jeeps, two fullsized trucks (one Ford, one Chevy), and a mini-Ford pickup. That's not counting my son's Jeep and my wife's Toyota. I CANNOT HAVE ANYMORE VEHICLES!! Not until I have a big plot of land, anyway. Right now I live in a normal sized house on a normal house plot (What is that? 75' X 150'? I'm guessing.) I'll tell you what it is, it's two vehicles in the street, four in the driveway, and one in the garage. Used to be two in the garage, but my tools, spare engines, spare transmissions, spare transfer cases, and other "spares" took over the other side.

My neighbors must love me.

So please please please somebody go buy that thing. Before I break dwn and buy it and then have to come back here begging to store it in front of one of y'all's houses?

-Mikey-

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Eric. That is exactly the kind of support I DON'T need right now. Must. Resist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts