Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, myself and a couple of my friends are planning to go up towards Challis Idaho from Sept. 1st - 4th. We are planning on going specifically to Bay horse campground. Those not familiar with Bay Horse, it is an old mining area with old mills and kilns still standing. The cool part of this area is there are lots of areas and roads to explore. My wife and kids will be going along so don't hesitate to bring the kids. Chim in if you are intersted in going. :beer:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
You know I used to know a Mr. Paul Hartman from Idaho when I was growing up... any chance you were a school teacher in Maine?

·
Registered
781 Posts
That's a nice area :thumb: Have you been able to find the petrified forrest over by malm gulch? I have looked many times when working up there, but no luck:darn: I think most of it has been hualed off by the locals????

We might have to consider joining you guys :drive:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rokbrkr said:
That's a nice area :thumb: Have you been able to find the petrified forrest over by malm gulch? I have looked many times when working up there, but no luck:darn: I think most of it has been hualed off by the locals????

We might have to consider joining you guys :drive:
My step dad took us there once when I was 12. I'll see if he can give me the details. It would be great if you and the family could make it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts