Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would have a customer appreciation day, only instead of hanging out at the shop, let's go wheelling :thumb: :thumb:.
Let me know what you guys think (when, were). I would love to meet some of you guys from Boise, everyone is invited. :mrgreen:
let me know what you guys want and I will try to put it together :thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I say a big trip out to the Lakechannel again. That seems to be the place that most of us are testing your product :mrgreen:

But lets wait until it gets a little cooler and until Paul has his gears and lockers in!!!! Maybe that would be the perfect time to do the overnighter that we were thinking about doing out there. :thumb: Wheel all day and huge bond fire at night..... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
why don't you come down here, i dunno all the details but we're supposed to be putting on some big shindig around that time

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I most likely wont make it. :?

The middle of September will be right in the middle of Moab crunch time for me. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well guys, it looks like everybody is busy with moab and other big runs this fall so maybe we can do some sort of snow run this winter :thumb:
I don't think I'll be able to make it
to the jamboree in september (way too busy) :( but I will be donating a $300 gift certificate to be raffled off :thumb:

thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
HMMM WINTER, MAYBEE MY JUNK WILL BE BACK ON THE TRAIL BY THEN..................

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I love the snow too.... I wanna take some people up in the mountains above St.Anthony to play around later on.......4th of July canyon.... anyone interested?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Winter wheeling is sweet gonna be different this year though no zuk just a big heavy fullsize for me. We definately need to get something together though Just come up with a date Steve and I say the rest of us work around it :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts