Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent a new front bumper out to a customer in Colorado about a week ago, appearantly just in time for her to take it to moab to try it out!
they slipped off the side of lions back on the way down and dropped about 50 vertical feet!!!:shocked: right on the nose of the truck!!! Everyone is OK with minor bruises, thank God!!
The truck is in pretty bad shape, but she says the bumper is still fine and will go on the next truck. I don't have the details, but thought I would post pics, it was a pretty bad deal!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ouch!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Ah, Rock Crawling! Ya' gotta love it. I think I'll stick to the mud (no Pun intended
).

·
Registered
308 Posts
wow...that is crazy!! i haven't seen anything like that since that famous vid of the blazer going off. I'd hate to know what that feels like. Good to know everybody is ok. Bummer deal on a nice taco, but nice work on the bumpers. I've got a buddy up here that drove down to get one fabed up on his yota. Love the work!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
When I was out that Rexburg Rock Trail, that first drop off, I felt like I was going to do that. The dog slammed the shifter into park as the front tires his the bottom and the back tires came off the ground a bit. Got me a bit nervous!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts