Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, about 3 weeks ago, I finally talked myself into running my land barge, the USS Ferd, up Carnage Canyon. Sorry I don't have more pics, but it got too dark too soon. (That's what happens when you leave at 5 in the evening:darn:) Amazingly, NO DAMAGE! That's right folks. I drove this behemoth through the canyon with but a few scratches in the pristine paint.:rotfl::rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
That is impressive. I've been through it a few times with my Land Yachts. What did you do at the end? That is the part that is sort of tricky.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is impressive. I've been through it a few times with my Land Yachts. What did you do at the end? That is the part that is sort of tricky.
Sucked it in, got skinny, and drove it right up that left side of the wall, and then hoped it would turn sharp enough. It did!:thumb:

You were out there alone/just one rig? And that one rig was a Ford. You do live dangerously don't you.
No, we took my friends 40 something Ford GPW as well, I think it's a 42 or 43. Yep, you read that right 2 FOrds. OMG!!!!!!! What is the world coming to?:rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts