Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle & cousins are coming over from Burley and I'm going to lead them up Carnage Canyon on June 4th. Anybody else is welcome to come. Meet at Dan's Ferry at 9am. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I sure would like to join you, but I have graduation to attend. If you could make it some other day, I would be there.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I may be game. I'll have to see what state my truck is in right then

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just spoke to my uncle & he told me they couldn't come :banghead: A couple key employees quit his business and he has to stay doah

I still want to go! This will be my only available weekend to wheel all month. We gotta do it!!!!!

Com' On everybody, let's go. Meet ya at Dan's at 9am :thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
im going to be there :thumb:

lets see, to-do list.

finish welding bumper
paint bumper
install winch
cut fenders
mount battery down
replace brake line I blew saturday.

Dang looks like a LLLOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG friday night :deal:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
!!

Isn't it amazing that no matter how prepared you are....there is always a last minute thrashfest the night before.

heck..... it's almost as fun as anything!!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I can't go I am on call :banghead: :banghead: I can't even go just to watch. Have fun and take some pics.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
okay I havn't touched on thing on my list, but I did go to hooters last night :thumb:

Well Im headed to the drive way to chop some fenders off :scared:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
muddinmike said:
okay I havn't touched on thing on my list
Well, I only got the drivers side rock-sliders finished :banghead: Should be interesting :scared:

We hope to get Matt some new pictures to rotate on the home page. I'm ready for some new ones :deal:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also had a GREAT time! Thanks for all who showed up and helped me through the rough spots :thumb:

Nate
Mike
John T
Carlos
Jeremy
Patrick
Neal

Besides bending my tie-rod on a rock and a little trail rash here & there, everyone had a great run.

I didn't start taking pics until the camcorder dumped so here's some of meatgrinder....

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and here's one of Jeremy. Sorry I don't have any others, but I believe there are still more photos out there to post ~ so get them up!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
gripguru said:
fun group and and good run. and TJeremy didnt watch :finger:
doah doah I was too watching. Just from behind my steering wheel. whistle whistle

all in all all had a great time. Good to see some that I have not seen for a while and good to meet some new faces to some old names. :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts