Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a car / truck show in Mtn. Home August 14th (Sunday) Wild West Off Roaders will have a booth, and display. If you can make it come on out. Here is a brief agenda for that weekend, if you need further details please let us know.

Where: Carl Miller Park in Mtn. Home

When Aug. 13th, Poker run through town and BBQ after, there will be movies to look at and other misc. events going on. Poker run time is 7:00 pm, the events will end at midnight.

Aug. 14th (Car Show & Best 4x4 Contest) Registration Fee $15.00 between 8:00 am - 10:00 am.

Please come out ENTER you RIG in the CONTEST, hang out, and have a GREAT TIME!!

Hope to see you all there...

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Is there still a mud bog on Saturday Aug. 13th? White Knuckle's site lists one.

·
Registered
530 Posts
WOWZZZZER a weekend i wont be working,think I might have to make a guest appearance :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The RTI RAMP has NOT, I REPEAT, NOT been confirmed as BEING ABLE TO BE ON LOCATION YET?? As this event is not being HELD BY WWOR, its being hosted by another organization. WWOR however is HELPING and HAS A BOOTH... And YES it so happens that Chuck the current WWOR president is on this CAR SHOW Committy as well so it is a good POSSIBILITY the RTI RAMP will be at the SHOW... But it will not be confirmed until Monday / Tuesday of next week.. (from what info. I have recieved, as of last evening)

However, Chris has AGREED to Bring the RTI RAMP out for the WWOR, on both days SHOULD IT BE OK with WHOMEVER it needs to be OK with... Thanks Chris... :thumb:

Shoot... Sure wish info. wouldn't get miss-communicated.. and posted when DETAILS have not been confirmed...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rumble and Roar

Saturday the 13th

7-9pm poker run starting at Albertson's they will have a table set up there for registration Barbeque will also be at Albertson's

9:30pm Old time movie will play at the Albertson's parking lot so bring your lawn chairs or blanket

Nothing is going on at the park on Saturday

Sunday the 14th

10-3pm Car show

11-1pm lawn mower races on 10th street

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Well I am only bringing it out on Sunday, since that's the day of the show. I and will be bringing it out, even if we don't use it! What kind of 4wd show wouldn't let you bring the equipment to show off your rig, it would be like the car guys not being able to have mirrors on the ground....... :roll:

If I have to put it curbside and park on it, I will, hell, a parking ticket is cheap!!! LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl:

The RTI ramp will only be there to park the show vehicles on, not to pull everyone's vehicle up and down at the show.......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lumpdog said:
Well I am only bringing it out on Sunday, since that's the day of the show. I and will be bringing it out, even if we don't use it! What kind of 4wd show wouldn't let you bring the equipment to show off your rig, it would be like the car guys not being able to have mirrors on the ground....... :roll:

If I have to put it curbside and park on it, I will, hell, a parking ticket is cheap!!! LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl:

Neineeerrrr, Neineeerrrr.... Well Great!!! Kudo's to you... You Get It!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh.. and my bad, I could have sworn you said on the phone you would bring it out both days even if you weren't there on Sat. if it could be there... My mistake.. My appologies to you, for miss-understanding.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Probably be swing thru on sunday,if thats even more heads up for ya :finger:
What time ya'll showing up?And a general local,and I'll do a drive by mooning :scared: :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts