Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some good CAD software they wouldn't mind sending me a copy of? I'd REALLY love to have some to play with and design parts with... I'm also in search of a shop in the area, or even one I could deal with through the mail to send them the files that I create and have them cut or machine the parts that I design...
ANY help here would be greatly appreciated... :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nothing yet....and the evaluations I've tried have all ran out, lol... :oops:

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I could I would send you what I use here. "Solid Designer". Very powerful system. Unfortunately we are changing over to "Pro-E". Here's some examples of a couple of my designs in SD...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
WTF are those things? looks kinda like a fancy toggle switch panel :mrgreen:

·
Registered
111 Posts
You were close. They do "toggle" in and out of the enclosure. I design the look and ergonomics of storage devices and systems for small business to large data centers. These were the removable disk drives that are put into those products. :sleep: Are you asleep yet? I would rather be designing 4x4 parts.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, that looks WAY cool!
man, I'd love some of that software.......
SOMEONE has got to have a copy they would let me have..... :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm just an old fart stuck in time using these super cad systems but I know there are some really cool powerful systems out there that cost a lot less. Someone surely has one you could take for a test drive.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's what I'm hoping for...... :deal: :deal:
I appreciate the preview of your stuff that you use at work, I had no idea that you could get stuff like that with a CAD program... that is way cool...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ill get you the software if you want it. Any program is easy to get off the internet. Do you still need it? Just lemme know and Ill hook it up.

Heres some of my work that Ive done in Maya.

Some Photoshop

[/url]

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure do! If you can, that would be awesome! I keep trying to get it off of Kazaa, but I can never get it to work...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cut and paste that into your browser and the download will start. I didnt finish the download of this so you probably should scan this with your antivirus before you open it. And yes you have to download both. On is the actual program, the other is the crack for the program. If you need help setting this up, just ask. If this ends up not working for you, there's always more places where you can find this program. Im pretty sure it will work because some friends are the ones that referred me to this link. Have fun! :thumb:

App:
Code:
http://mdpe.yonsei.ac.kr/~nalkid/AutoCAD%202005/Autodesk.AutoCAD.2005.zip
Crack:
Code:
http://mdpe.yonsei.ac.kr/~nalkid/AutoCAD 2005/Autodesk.AutoCAD.2005.Keymaker.Only-AGAiN/Keymaker.exe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts