Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to put the house on the market so I've got to clean out!

One black single roll bar for full size whatever shortbox $25

One 1985 Yamaha 900 Seca for parts. I bought it for some parts but cant mess with it now. Motor seems good but the crank trigger for the spark box is gone. Could not get a title for it. A national search turned up nothing. $50

One cream colored metal cabinet with doors. The kind you find in Office Max. about 5 feet high and maybe 2.5 feet wide.- Free

An older stereo system from my colledge days. Works fine but the amp likes to reset by itself now and then. Has tape deck, EQ, record payer and speakers with cabinet. - $25

One Weider Sparring system workout machine. $25

Thats is for now but I'm sure there is more. I'll post up pics on request. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
very interrested in the workout machine. Please call me with details.
Thanks

·
Registered
393 Posts
hey Matt; I'll take the roll bar..Give it to Scott and I'll get it picked up next month during the Rubicon trip..He'll probably even front me the money for it, I hope [Hey Scott can you take a hint and help a guy out?]

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, the rollbar goes to Chuck, Called Scott and the 8 track is mounted under my dash. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
No sweat Chuck, Matt, let me know when I can get it. Will you be in IF soon?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh well here's the pics finally. If there are no takers, I'm going to pull the front and rear off it and trash the rest.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you or anyone else wanted to haul the Seca over here, I'd take it. i'm just too covered up right now to get over that way. Anyone?
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts