Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here some updated pics of my 60 swap :thumbup

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rosebud tip on a oxy/acytlene torch and a BFH.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
took about 5 minuites to put it on there :deal:

a rosebud tip is just what it says, a bright blue flame about the size of a rosebud. it gets your peice of metal red hot in less than a minuite

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Do you think you are going to hit some rocks with that beef??? It could double as a winch mount:finger: Looks good. How is it going to affect caster??????

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hit some rocks? YES, thats why its curved I'll just ram the big beast right over, as far as caster goes I'll probably have to run a small wedge to get the pinon angle back up even as low as the front mount hangs. The axle will move about 5" forward with the springs Im using so I don't think I will have too many problems hitting rocks anyhow. I'll find out in a few weeks

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
What springs are you going to use??

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Are they going to hold the big turd .......I mean Furd up???? 57 are way soft.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In short, yes.

I'll let you in on my seceret (<----- is that how you spell that?) when Im done.

:finger:

·
Registered
9 Posts
be careful when you use the rosebud on bending things.... esp. if those things are gonna carry any weight at all...... heating it all that much aint good for the metal, you end up annealing it if you aint careful..... grant it you will gain i might bit of work hardening, you should heat treat it..... just my .02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts