Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son and I picked up the buggy from Moab last weekend.

All I can say is that I am going to have lots of fun with this thing. I talked about a buggy for years. Those that have wheeled with me for some time know that I have been wanting one.

Only thing that I will miss about a full body rig is driving it on the street and it might be a pain in the butt in bad weather. Otherwise I love it!

Took it to area BFE in Moab with Pepper and Steve Nantz of Moab 4x4 Outpost. I can tell you that this rig will go places that I am not ready for yet. There are a few little bugs to work out but it for a rig that was a pile of parts and tube a few months ago it really works well right off the shop floor.

Pepper's talent as a fabricator is evident throughout the buggy. Moab 4x4 Outpost (M4O) and Pepper teamed up on the chassis to finish it out and they did a world class job. Pepper put a lot of time in the buggy and I cant thank him enough. Steve, Andy and the team of M4O did lots of cool little things to make the buggy just that much nicer. I have had the buggy for a week and and am still finding things that I am impressed with.

Took it out to Rudezuk's shop on Wednesday night and played on the rocks out there. Shane spotted me through some of the bigger rocks and had me twisted up pretty good! It was very stable.

The link to the build up is here http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3189

here are some pictures: If you are wondering why I dont have an ear to ear grin it is because I am nervous. Pepper and Steve had me on the competition rock course and it has been three years since I was behind the wheel! I was grinning on the inside though.

Pictures up now! Thanks Matt!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Try it now Tony, I'm still having problems with the site upgrade. It dropped tones of setting and messed up some of the tables. :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Heck I'd be happy with just that 3 car garage :shocked:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts