Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Jeeezz.... what a professional...:lame::flipoff:
Well AJ, to be honest, i dont care what you think :flipoff2:

And as for professional.....lets take a look at this...

Some one who is supposed to be "professional" and is a sponsored driver of a company.....
they go around spreading false rumors about a competing company.......

Yep that is professional there.............

·
Registered
25 Posts
man, I thought I logged into planet4x4 but this looks like something I would read on pirate

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmmm....been in business since 1966....must be doing something right!!:flame:

·
Registered
137 Posts
been in business since 1966 with their free advertising of sticking winshield stickers and rear tire covers on rigs...do the math...that is like 5 kazillion "impressions" on other drivers....that's gotta help some...

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I was going to let this one ride but I've got a few complaints so lets let it go. All the guy did was redo his website. There is nothing wrong with posting a link although that is about as far as it could go to be fair to the vendors here.

If you have any issues please PM me and I will be more then happy to talk about it.

Thanks. :beer:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bucks rhymes with .....it's on the tip of my tongue.....oh yeah...SUCKS! I have only been in the store 3 times. 3 strikes your out!

Ooh I feel sooo much better now.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Geez :darn: :lame:

SANDMAN- Sorry, but I feel inclined to reply. Then I will let the gentleman with the attitude go away.

First, I don't work for any one (except for my wife :) ). Second, yes, the aforementioned vendor has helped us keep our rig running (as well as several other businesses and friends - I even asked Hillbilly if they would be able to help out when I first introduced myself to them). Third, I never was spreading any rumors, I just asked ONE of Hillbilly's sponsored drivers (and friend) if what I had heard was true (and by Hillbilly's own admission looks like it was).

As I already said, I am honestly sorry things didn't work out for Hillbilly. I didn't post the new web site to stir up anything. I happened to agree with gripguru that their old site needed major help.

RUDZUK - Merry Christmas and may the coming year bring you prosperity and wisdom.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well said and nicely handled...
My respect for you just went up a few notches!
can't wait to see you in person again!
Cheers!:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts