Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who haven't heard yet - Bucks 4x4 has decided to go ahead and hold their Open House this Saturday, August 25th from 9 am until 3 pm.

Come out and support them with their New store!! Awesome specials, hot dogs and the J-105 calendar girls.

Originally the info was that this event was going to be postponed until Spring but they have changed their minds.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Where is their new store located?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well that's just great:(. We won't be in town. We planned around their spring date to have the Dawg there. Dang.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I would have liked to have gone. But it is either that or going on a previously planned wheeling trip. Needless to say given the choice, I'm going to be wheeling. It sure wasn't much of a notice.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone I talked with was unable to go, myself included. I've tried to find out too and haven't heard!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
I went around the end, it was cool to se the new shop, Curtis (damn him) has a beautiful FJ45 he is working on that distracted me more than anything else however.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Was there around noon for an hour or so. Lacked the "personality" of past years events IMHO. But that happens when you grow and expand.
Miss the days of the clubs showing in force, swap meets, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
hell I just hung out with Curtis and got caught up! I do remember one other I went to and you are right, there was more going on....

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am sure grateful for all the raffel items they donated to the Association Run last year.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm very grateful to them as well for all the raffle items!! Can't wait to get my Bumper built for the Winch!!! Now all I need is $$$!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts