Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and my friend Charley frome Bruneau went down to the canyon today. Well the ranchers put cows into the area so I figured there wouldn't be much wildlife but I was wrong. After getting to the bottom of the canyon I saw two two point bucks and about 100 yards away were three ewes. The sheep then walked over to the bucks and they stared at each other from ten feet away for about five minutes. We ended up seeing another three bucks two of them being four pointers. We also saw a ton of does. I ended up catching four brown trout and Charley caught two. The pics aren't very good but here are a couple.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks like fun, I noticed you were on a 4wheeler, are there any 4x4 trails also? That looks like some place I'd like to take my Jeep.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The trail is perfect for yotas and jeeps. I own all fullsize rigs and when I am out scouting I like my four wheeler alot better because I have better vision and I can cover alot of ground in one day plus it is really cheap on gas. This is the same spot WWOR ran on Dec 30th.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Where I went last weekend it was a bit narrow going down into the canyon, but it was still ok.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey nate where did you go cause I know of about 50 canyons down in the owyhees. Yesterday I went down Shoofly Canyon and saw 9 bighorns and 3 rams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts