Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
From what I can tell from the pictures that EB has a really straight body!

you are not going chop it up are you?

Fuel injected 5.0?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Cool project Rick can't wait to see how it turns out.

Kevin

·
Registered
88 Posts
damn - that is looking good. Body off is a ton of work, but it looks like it is paying off.:drool:

Just make sure that if you ever see a 'sail blue' bronco in the parking lots around town, you have to park in a different row. Don't think mine would quite match up to the workmanship on yours.. But then again for mine to be in a parking lot, instead of my garage, it would have to be running. :darn:

·
Registered
539 Posts
:shocked: :drool: :thumb: :drive:

I think tht covers it! Oh and nice work!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haven't got that far yet, working on the frame and motor first and when I put the body back on will repaint it and then figure out the tire carrier

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
wow, that is really nice. It's amazing what spray paint will do. That motor looks really good painted and chromed out. Makes mine look really bad. Will be watching this build.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Rick what are the stats on that engine?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
302 30 over 10 to 1 comp. lift on the cam.472 on intake .486 on exhaust Roush (? on spelling) heads with 202 intake vale 1.6 exvale MSD Ignition with 6a box

·
Registered
38 Posts
Omg I Want My Engine To Be As Clean As That!!!! Sweet Build Man!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very nice build. Seems a little high in the front with the body on!! Looks like more than a 3" body lift from this angle...:rotfl: :rotfl:

Very cool! Every time I see one of these around, I say I am going to get one someday. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Kevin Mereness

1 - 20 of 76 Posts