Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of puting a 3 inch body lift and the ram with same 38s
it will be done the right way . but i gess i justed wanted some other opinions thanks

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Body lifts on older frames suck IMHO because of the flex they seem to be alright on blazers and broncos and ramchargers and such but the pickups seem to fare worse on a newer rig though it would probably be ok I would imagine you know a 3" is alot more work than a 2" body lift. Does your frame tweak out when you are flexing now. I mean does it do it alot. If it doesn't do much than I say go for it :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my frame doesnt flex much at all. what all do you hve to change ina a 3inc. and is it worth it

·
Registered
31 Posts
With a two inch lift you should be able to do it without messing with linkage, cables and lines. With a 3" you may find you have to adjust and move some stuff or adjust it where it enters the cab or goes thru the body. Like your t-case lever and filler hose(s).

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I read the tech notes on performance accessories website, www.performanceaccessories.com

Everything is included, rear bumper brackets are sold seperately tho.

Body lift will not fit diesel....

Any more questions, go to their website and call them, they have a good tech department.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts