Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with the BLM and they have asked us as a club if we can help them with a fence project up Moonlight Mine. They want a fence to stop access to that area where the springs are (the two mud areas) so people stop going in there and tearing it up. They will supply everything and take pics and give us full credit and stuff. I think we should do this as a PR gesture and to help our relationship with the BLM.

Anyway, I'm going to bring it up in July's meeting.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
in

let us all know!!!!

I will be there.... :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have made up my mind and i want be a member in your club. So if im acepted im in with alot of experiance behind my belt in the old fence builden let me know thanks

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the support guys! :thumb:

We will most likely do this project sometime towards the end of next month or so. I'll keep everybody updated. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
397 Posts
so does this mean while we are putting in the fence we will be the last ones to play in the mud holes???

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
str8six4me said:
so does this mean while we are putting in the fence we will be the last ones to play in the mud holes???
You know this may come off as harsh but FUCK YOU. This statement really pisses me the fuck off. Hey dipshit, they are fucking springs. Do you know what that mean shit fuck. That means that is an area for direct contamination into the aquifer. Now I know you get a hard on every time you see a puddle in the road but it is time for you to shut the fuck up and learn a thing or two. Yours and others attitudes that go around thinking that boggs and other areas in the mountians and deserts are far game to drive through becasue they are on public land has got to stop. I'm sick and tired of having areas I have always drive in to hunt, camp and recreate closed because of poeples attitudes just like this. Do you think The BLM would have contacted a 4x4 club to help close off an area to devistation and then say hey guys why don't you tear that shit up real good before we fence it closed. HOLY SHIT YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT. Honestly stay the fuck away from a 4x4 club until you grow up. That attitude is the achilles heal of a potentially 4x4 club. The bottom line is this no matter how hard you and your 4x4 club try to make good PR all it takes is one mess up and you are written the fuck off. If you want to tear up shit go to the diversion otherwise stay the FUCK away from my mountian springs. :angryfir:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
blt2krl said:
Honestly stay the Yugo away from a 4x4 club until you grow up.
I say the oposite. I think he should join a club to see the error in his ways. Gotta have a good example to follow ya know

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
blt2krl said:
str8six4me said:
You know this may come off as harsh but Yugo YOU. This statement really pisses me the Yugo off. Hey dipshit, they are fucking springs. Do you know what that mean shit Yugo. That means that is an area for direct contamination into the aquifer. Now I know you get a hard on every time you see a puddle in the road but it is time for you to shut the Yugo up and learn a thing or two. Yours and others attitudes that go around thinking that boggs and other areas in the mountians and deserts are far game to drive through becasue they are on public land has got to stop. I'm sick and tired of having areas I have always drive in to hunt, camp and recreate closed because of poeples attitudes just like this. Do you think The BLM would have contacted a 4x4 club to help close off an area to devistation and then say hey guys why don't you tear that shit up real good before we fence it closed. HOLY SHIT YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT. Honestly stay the Yugo away from a 4x4 club until you grow up. That attitude is the achilles heal of a potentially 4x4 club. The bottom line is this no matter how hard you and your 4x4 club try to make good PR all it takes is one mess up and you are written the Yugo off. If you want to tear up shit go to the diversion otherwise stay the Yugo away from my mountian springs. :angryfir:
Doesnt quite make the point with yugo in there. I hope that was a joke.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Maybe rather than blasting with a post littered with yugo's, take the time to educate someone who really has no idea that what they are doing is wrong? This is an opportunity to teach someone who wants to get into wheeling what responsible wheeling is all about. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

·
Registered
397 Posts
it was a joke calm down hero...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
gripguru said:
blt2krl said:
str8six4me said:
You know this may come off as harsh but Yugo YOU. This statement really pisses me the Yugo off. Hey dipshit, they are fucking springs. Do you know what that mean shit Yugo. That means that is an area for direct contamination into the aquifer. Now I know you get a hard on every time you see a puddle in the road but it is time for you to shut the Yugo up and learn a thing or two. Yours and others attitudes that go around thinking that boggs and other areas in the mountians and deserts are far game to drive through becasue they are on public land has got to stop. I'm sick and tired of having areas I have always drive in to hunt, camp and recreate closed because of poeples attitudes just like this. Do you think The BLM would have contacted a 4x4 club to help close off an area to devistation and then say hey guys why don't you tear that shit up real good before we fence it closed. HOLY SHIT YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT. Honestly stay the Yugo away from a 4x4 club until you grow up. That attitude is the achilles heal of a potentially 4x4 club. The bottom line is this no matter how hard you and your 4x4 club try to make good PR all it takes is one mess up and you are written the Yugo off. If you want to tear up shit go to the diversion otherwise stay the Yugo away from my mountian springs. :angryfir:
Doesnt quite make the point with yugo in there. I hope that was a joke.
It is the boards function not mine. The yugo are really FU#K and no it is not a joke.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Maybe rather than blasting with a post littered with yugo's, take the time to educate someone who really has no idea that what they are doing is wrong? This is an opportunity to teach someone who wants to get into wheeling what responsible wheeling is all about. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
How much education do you dip shits need. It is a damn spring. This back hill Idaho mentallity that some of you have is bull shit. If some needs to be explained to why springs and bogs should be off limits thats fine here we go, "HELLO ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED ASS CLOWNS BUY A YUGO AND STAY ON PAVEMENT."

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
ok... I think this is bout enough on this topic with the language and blasting... especially from a moderator.. lets move on, shall we? :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts