Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are meeting at 6:00 PM behind the Jack and the Box on Pocatello Creek road. I am picking everything up about 10 am.

We might need a truck in the group. The trailor may not hold everything and I dont want to drive my big dually tow rig up there. I will haul the trailer with my Bronco and we can go from there. I'll post up when I pick up the stuff to see If I'm going to need hauling help. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm not very smart, what day is this going on? :?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I really wanted to make this, but my 4Runner is all tore apart and I doubt we'll have it together before 5 tonight :banghead:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Basically, you head up Pocatello Creek all the way to the top. It turns to dirt and you keep going. Very shortly you go go either right or left, go left (up a steep hill). The are many side shoots and other roads so basically, keep heading up all the way to the top of the mountain and down the other side (a few miles). Once on the other side it drops down into trees. Take a hard right and follow the road down, take a left at the only intersection and it drops you at the mine. You can also go strait at the top and it will keep you out of the tree's but I cannot remember the turns off the top of my head.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lavacrawler said:
do we need to bring any tools(shovels...) or anything?
Looks like all you will need are gloves and something to drink. The fence is free standing so no digging at all. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey, let us know how it went. Wish that I could have gone :( . Do you need to go up there on another day?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Went very easily as stated and the turn out was great. Thanks to everyone that showed up and especially those of you that to travel to come and help. THANKS GUYS!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
!

wish i could have quit my job and came! :banghead:

next time! :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts