Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a mild build up of our little 2001 Blazer. So far we have put on a 2" body lift and will be getting some new black Daytona "Beadlook" wheels from US Wheel with a set of Trxus MT's hopefully next week. We are looking for some kind of bumper/brushguard that doesn't look like a cow catcher off an old train. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe even a Pre runner style. Also, anyone know of a good Aluminum rack made for the Blazers that doesn't look like a ten gallon hat on a kid?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it stock. I'm not trying to turn it into an extream rig, just a weekend trail rider.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I looked at a couple of blazers today, doesn't look too hard to do a pre-runner bar for the front, mount where the tow hooks do :thumb:
I'm not familiar with those racks, I know most steel mail order racks are junk, the al. might be better :?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured it wouldn't be too tough, I just couldn't easily find one already made for the ZR2 (it sits 2" taller than a regular S10 Blazer and I have added the 2" body lift). I found a picture of one on the Buck's web site that doesn't look too bad but it doesn't look like it would do much against a branch other than push into the grill. :mrgreen:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts