probably still has a 10bolt rear:lame:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
We all know that your going with Josh tonight to pick that bad boy up. You'll have dozens of Mtn Home hotties flocking you when you do laps on the strip :rotfl:

·
Registered
698 Posts
What does "All Hopped Up" mean anyway? From the pics it means "UGLY"

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
We all know that your going with Josh tonight to pick that bad boy up. You'll have dozens of Mtn Home hotties flocking you when you do laps on the strip :rotfl:
Yeah, I think that's what he's hinting at. I'm just waiting on my phone to ring so I can know when we're leaving.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
You guys are killing me! Craigslist is blocked at work for me. This is about the only fun site I can get into at lunch anymore.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The guy fron this ad sounds ignorant ass hell
This is the same guy that told me he rebuilds transmissions too, then proceeded to tell me that he knows of a special kit to build a 700r4 and give it 4 speeds.......When I told him that a 700 is a 4 speed trans, he countered and proceeded to tell me how it was only a 3 speed with overdrive, with "his" special kit, he could get four true speeds out of it..... All I could think is, WTF is this guy on.

Greg has a story about him too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yeah, but that guy knows how to make a 700r4 into a true 4 spd transmission. Also, I'm pretty sure that turd still has the 10bolt in the front, and I just noticed he's running some sweet thornbirds.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What does "All Hopped Up" mean anyway? From the pics it means "UGLY"
It Must be on Drugs :rotfl: Must be the owner whos all hopped up !

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
298 Posts
All I have to say to the brother is this - if your "record lowest" gas mileage is only 11.6 mpg - scoot the hell over and let me show you how to drive that thing - I can beat that and get you down to 7's I'm sure -
ask Rocky:rotfl: :rotfl:

Since when are 38's big assed tires??? I thought 38's were the new "Stock" tires - geez - all you guys with 40's and bigger must be right up there with Bigfoot now!!!!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
The guy fron this ad sounds ignorant ass hell
I could be wrong, but doesn't he own or run that fix-um-cheap shop raht down tha road from that there HVAC place I first met Lumpy and Josh at when I sold Master Lumpster the dead K5?

Looks an awful lot like the truck that was sitting there for sale.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts