Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a so called rig calculator somewhere and now I can't find it. Anyone know the whereabouts on such a beast. If I remember, it took your wheelbase, approach angles, gearing, motor, and several other things and made some type of rig rating. I thought it would be fun to see how my jeep ranks against the neighbor kids electric barbie jeep. The barbie jeep wil probably kick my arse:darn:. I thought it used to be here on the site when they used to have the map and locations. But, I am getting old.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that is the one or similar to it. Thanks, I will see how it rates and do a couple of comparos latter.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
758 with a boa of 38* on the toyota....

307 on the honda civic....though, I had to fudge some stats....It really doesn't have dana 30's (but it does give me ideas) lol lol lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got a 938RRv1.0 but this calculator does not take into account many things such as a link suspension. There is another calculator that takes more things into account. I will try to find it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
:lame::flipoff: - This rig rater was created in 2001 and it shows! No questions about linked suspension, coils, coil-overs, airshocks, etc. I am suprised it did not ask your RTI score!:rotfl:

BTW my rig only scored an 620:thumb:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
671rrv1.o and a boa of 28.13 yeah right with a wheel base like mine the boa should be in the single didgets.lol not bad for a suburban

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
my rig rates: 818RRv1.0
Break-Over Angle (BOA) is 28.23 degrees

Didn't the site here used to have one. I was sure there used to be one that used approach and departure angles, links, and coils.

82' CJ-5, Stretched to cj-7 wheel base, 44 & 14, soa, and the 350 w/sm465, and 37s. Now I have to finish it up and get it running.

I couldn't get the barbie jeep to work. :darn:

·
Registered
875 Posts
my rig rates: 818RRv1.0
Break-Over Angle (BOA) is 28.23 degrees

Didn't the site here used to have one. I was sure there used to be one that used approach and departure angles, links, and coils.

82' CJ-5, Stretched to cj-7 wheel base, 44 & 14, soa, and the 350 w/sm465, and 37s. Now I have to finish it up and get it running.

I couldn't get the barbie jeep to work. :darn:

Don't they take off points for it being in so many peaces?:thumb:. Jk now I better get out there and bolt a few peaces back on mine.

·
Registered
545 Posts
721RRv1.0 with a BOA of 29.33

I lied shamelessly, my jeep is in a lot of pieces right now......

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I started the engine this weekend, Jason. :beer: I also got a couple of other things done and started on the tube fenders. :popcorn: We will see how they turn out. It is now ready for the ram assist steering. As soon as I get some money saved up.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
1005 with a BOA of 38.37

Don't know how it works right because it doesn't let you put 47 inch tires only 44s

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Just for laughs I did the Dawg :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: It got 787 with a 19.28

Now THAT"S funny!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I came out 792RRv1.0
Your Break-Over Angle (BOA) is 16.52 degrees!

However, I had to enter a lot of fictitious info. There is no Toyota Automatic in the list. No elockers. So I went with a 4L60E which would be about the closest and ARBs. They also didn't have my rear axle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts