Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working on the YJ for a while now trying to get it done for the summer and thought I would take it for a run in the pit out back of the shop and flex it a bit to check brake lines, ARB hose, bump stops and other things...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks awsome!:shocked:

Are you going to run a clear lexan hood to show off that BLING 5.0 since the shop door did your other one in?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looks nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Triple T said:
Looks awsome!:shocked:

Are you going to run a clear lexan hood to show off that BLING 5.0 since the shop door did your other one in?
Meanie -- I was trying to forget about that...:darn:

I think the old hood is fixable -- were going to paint some wild stuff on the front end after I cut the fenders apart again -- The tires hit the back of the wheel opening on the front fenders...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS -- now I just need to light a a fire in my arsss and finish it before spring :drive:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Tumbleweed said:
Which "Spring" is that gonna be Doug? This year?
:thumb:
I have to narrow it down to one????

I built the cage using The stock main hoop then went in front of and out back of that -- I will post up some pics of the cage later when I get the top back off !!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres a pic of the cage in progress......

·
Registered
66 Posts
That looks like a good set up, I'm gonna have to take a look at your motor swap sometime, my 4.2 / weber setup runs like crap. If for some reason the cage doesn't work out for ya let me know, I need one badly with a Moab trip coming up next month

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets add a couple of bars to what you have now!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
sounds good, all I have now is the stock roll bar set-up with the angled rear bars. When are you gonna be wrenching on your Jeep? I'll come by and check it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts