Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my Jeep back up and running from all the carnage in Marble canyon in January. (Been building a new house so time has not been on my side). My broken knuckle has been solved with Deadenbear aftermarket parts I picked up through HBRK. Shane has really been a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Shane for the help. Believe it or not the tie rod was the perfect length without any adjustment. :thumb:

Here is a shot of my improved shackle angle.

I am in a rental while I'm building a new house and had to go ******* shadetree style. Hows this for a hoist?

Old knuckle:

Now all I have to do is get done building the house so I can go out and see if this stuff is going to work. :banghead:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looking good Paul :thumb:
Hoping ym junk will be back up an running to get back in the rocks sometime this summer as well,We'll have to get a shake down run up in Marble Canyon :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That place will definitely shake it down! :rotfl: Sounds like you're having you own share of fun.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
it kind of looks like the stock shackle hangars on there with the new shackles. I would cut those off and go with some quality hangars - I've nuked those on my jeep. that sixty sure is sexy under there tho

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they're stock hangers. I have six kids so my motto is run it till it breaks! :rotfl: One weak link at a time man, one at a time. On top of that I have all my welding crap stuffed 10' deep in a storage unit until August.

Thanks for the compliment though, Big axles is the single best investment so far. :deal:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Wildgoose said:
Yeah they're stock hangers. I have six kids so my motto is run it till it breaks! :rotfl: One weak link at a time man, one at a time. On top of that I have all my welding crap stuffed 10' deep in a storage unit until August.

Thanks for the compliment though, Big axles is the single best investment so far. :deal:
WOWOW :scared: six

anyways - heres the pic of the hangars - the replacements were $16.00ea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts