Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let u know I've moved back to Boise. Some of you may consider this good news.............. To u:beer::beer::beer:for those others:flipoff:

Anyway it's good being back in town.
See ya around
Pep

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
if you find yourself bored head on over here to idahofalls to go hang with us at the sand dunes. This 3 day weekend should be a blast, always a good party back at camp on the big weekends :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Awesome Pepper. I will have to get your opinion on some things with the BURB. Also you want to head back down there to MOAB in October? I might have a seat open for a trail guide....

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well, you know where the deck and steaks are now. There's a few beers left too...:drool:
Dave

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Or the ever so popular 1 1/2" cannon!

Be cool if you can make it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome back Pepper. Done a few more mods to the CJ5 since you stretched the front. Have to check it out one of these days. :thumb:

·
Registered
164 Posts
glad to hear your back dude!:beer:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Back again/

Well this was a short lived return. Jobs just weren't what I was looking to get into.
I wish things would of worked out. For now I'm in Virgina, came out with Shane to see if it's worth staying. Right now jury's still out!

Best of luck to all of you guys/gals in the area, never can tell with me, maybe back again.

Pepper

1 - 16 of 16 Posts