Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing some wheeling august 1st over in southeast Idaho. I have a member of another club coming through and he would like to do some wheeling while he is in town, so I thought I would check and see if there was any interest.......let me know. He likes rocks, so I thought we could maybe hit up the rocks in Rexburg and maybe a little sand if we have time.... Plus he really wants to meet Steve so we need to go that direction anyway.... And Steve if you read this, he would like you to come wheeling too, but he understands that you are really busy...can you guess who it is????

·
Registered
781 Posts
What days exactly is he going to be here??? we're going to Ennis mont. on the 28th of this month, so somewhere close would be best,.....maybe the lake channel or sand dunes or something, whatever you guys are up for, just let me know:thumb:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well he wanted to run on the rocks so I thought maybe the rocks in Rexburg and then maybe the the dunes up there, not sure yet though.. He will be getting into town on the 31st, hopefully wheeling and whatnot on the 1st and then he has to head back to vegas on the 2nd... When are you going to be back from ennis?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts