Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a run scheduled for Aug. 19th. Will be led by Brad Bloxham and will be up near Howe, Moore, ID. Meet at CBI at 7:30 am.

September 16th Vaughn Boatright will lead us on a trail run. Details to come at our Aug. meeting on teh 31st. :drive:

Of course we encourage and invite all members to join us in Moab at the Moab Mash at the end of September!!!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
its a campout Cy kind of sounding like there is plenty of room to camp at their house, but I haven't talked to Brad. I was going to go but still have the trans leak and will hopefully be rewiring

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I relied on Eric for the details on it. All I have is the time. Eric, can you clarify that with Brad and post up please. I do believe it was a campout.

Oh, and I am trying to reach you by phone eric. If you are ignoring me I understand. lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think I will have some friends from the Utah four wheel drive association comiing up to make this run with us. Any details on the trail?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I will call Brad tommorow and post details about the run and details about the camping accomidations. Sorry Scott been working on Bills Jeep

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks Brad for the great run. Well, we sat in front of CBI from7am to 7:30 then we left for Moore hoping to catch Brad there. Too bad others couldn't have come, it was a great run. We were out from about 9:30am until after 7pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts