Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August meeting is the month in which we conduct our officer elections for the year. Please make sure that you make the next meeting to have your vote counted.

Positions that are up for election are President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Tech Inspector.

Please email, call, or PM our club secretary with any nominations you have for the next years officers so that she can place them on the ballot.:thumb:

PM her here

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Lumpdog said:
Althought it currently doesn't require it in the Bylaws, I would prefer that any nominated member be current member of at least one year. :deal: That way we make sure they are committed to the club, and we know their personality, etc.
DANG! I was going to nominate myself for High King :thumb: Oh well, maybe next year.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Josh for Janitor!!!! Josh for Janitor!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
JoshH said:
DANG! I was going to nominate myself for High King :thumb: Oh well, maybe next year.
I can only handle so much of you Josh so I couldn't vote for you as High King you are becoming too much like Chris. I already have to see you almost everynight next thing you know you will want to move in and we just can't have that. You do make a killer german chocolate cake that might be a plus but is it really worth it Chris might think so.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hey Josh Maybe you could be the Kings assitant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts