Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI from our website home page.......and this has been there for quite some time!

Copyright Notice

The graphics used for the HBRK 4x4 web site are copyright by HBRK 4x4 and may not be duplicated or used in any way. In addition, web site design also copyright by HBRK 4x4 and may not be duplicated.

Components of this site are protected by trade dress, international copyrights and other laws and may not be imitated or copied in any way. Logos, graphics, sounds, images, or text from any page within this site may NOT be copied or retransmitted unless written permission is obtained from the copyright owner.

Use for any purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.

All documents and graphics within the site or from this server are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We shall no be held liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this site or server.

The documents and graphics published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make improvements and/or changes in the information, images or products or services described within this site at any time without prior notice.

Failure to comply with these rules allows HBRK 4x4 to put tires on your hood :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Suppossedly he doesnt come on here anymore.He started doing R/C car stuff if I recall right.So this might be all for not on your end!
But I'm down for putting tracks on that beater,an scraping the stickers with a dull putty knife blade :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
did yall GIVE him a sticker and now he put it on his rig and yall are pissed off now?

I mean sense you didn;t have the decency to put this in a P.M. at least give us the whole story :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lumpdog said:
You could always use an air hammer to gently remove the pirated decal from that sammi :rotfl: :rotfl:

Although, since you are SuzyQ freaks, you might not be able to do that to it!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :finger:
SuzyQ's are yummy.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lumpdog said:
From what I have been told, he copied the logo from the site, had a buddy cut it out, and he plastered it all over the hood of his Sammi!!! And when questioned about it, he basically said >>> :finger: !!!

Just the rumor mill I heard.......... :roll:
Pretty much what happened!

We told him we didnt have any stickers for him, and he made his own, not cool :angryfir:

And then he said it was a freedom of speech or some bs for him to be able to do that......Well he is wrong :finger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts