Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently someone decided to have a meeting next thursday night about next years Idaho Assc 4x4 run as far as I know Steep and Deep and SRO will be in charge of putting this one on. Shane Osbourne wants to have a meeting at his house on next Thursday night at 8 pm. He is Vice President of the Assc. This will probably be a big event(the run not the meeting) so everyone please write some stuff down on a peice of paper, such as where you would like to see runs at best dates stuff you have seen at other events that was cool, resources such as vendors for sponsers and raffles, stuff like that. We need to keep this meeting very concise without alot of BS so come prepared to say your peace about what you want to happen and how you would like it to happen. If you want to be involved in this please try to make it there. Like I said this is short notice and a little late in the day for a long meeting so lets use this as a jumping off point to get some ideas rolling. We can then shedule a meeting where everyone will have alot more notice so they can plan on attending. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I don't pretend to know what is going on here but Shane wanted to have this meeting. I don't know if the Assc just wants us to run with this or if we have certain parameters that we have to meet (other than the commen sense ones). But I think if the two clubs got together before the Assc meeting and had something to present to the Assc I think it would be better. Also if we had a some poeple from both clubs there we could science out a meeting schedule for meetings that specifically pertained to this run. Poeple who know more than me say this is going to be alot of work, as we all know I am sure, so the earlier we get started the better. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
blt2krl said:
Eric, from what I understand we need to go to the association meeting on the 23 of October before we start planning anything. that is all I will say about that. Unless Shane has some different info
X2.

Eric: Give Jared a call.

I'll be at the meeting also.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will get exact directions to Shanes house and post them up tommorow :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys Jarod talked to Bill Taylor and Bill said this meeting should be only about the location of this. I don't think we need a final location just some ideas. So come with ideas of where to have it. I personally would like to keep it somewhat local to Pocatello and Idaho Falls still working on getting directions to Shanes house :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
423 Posts
OK here are the directions to Shanes house. Head south from IF or North from Pocatello on I-15 get off on the Rose exit and head west, follow the road around the left turn and turn right on 400 N. I believe there is a four plex on the corner. I think Shane's house is the second one on the right. I'm riding with Dan so look for his red Jeep. If you need my phone # pm me and I give it to you. Thanks, Jarrod

Shane's address is 156 W 400 N.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Jarrod Shane says he will park his bronco outside next to the road hope to see everyone tommorow :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts