Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today first thing i did at work was get the good forklift stuck and had to get pulled out.

have any of you guys had any thing like this happen to you at work?

jim

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Back in college I worked as a cook at a resturant. On slow night me and another cook were in the back lot playing baseball. I was pitching apples to him and he was hitting them with this huge metal paddle that you use to stire soup in a large vat. He lost his grip once and it sailed through the air and went through the back window of the managers new car. Nobody else was out there so we grapped the paddle and headed back in to work. A few hours later the manager found it and called the cops. Insurance fixed it and we never talked. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
!

what a great story!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sandman said:
Back in college I worked as a cook at a resturant. On slow night me and another cook were in the back lot playing baseball. I was pitching apples to him and he was hitting them with this huge metal paddle that you use to stire soup in a large vat. He lost his grip once and it sailed through the air and went through the back window of the managers new car. Nobody else was out there so we grapped the paddle and headed back in to work. A few hours later the manager found it and called the cops. Insurance fixed it and we never talked. :mrgreen:

OMG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats comedy right there! whistle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts