Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:lame: My list: fix kingpins, change oil, new rear brakes, rebuild steering box.:deal:

Not too bad....:rolleyes:

oh......and put in a cb!!!!

What about everyone else???.......whatcha got to do before thursday morn???

SEE YA IN A FEW DAYS!!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive:

WEATHER IS GREAT!!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I haven't touched the Jeep since April other than to move it from it's parking spot cause it was in the way. :rotfl:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Took ours out on a shake down run today, after changing out the inner right front drive shaft & front carrier. :darn: Thanks to someone who shall remain nameless, cough....cough......(tjeremy) cough....Oooops:rolleyes: Did I do that? :what:
Everything seems to be in working order. Lets just hope we don't have any more trailer mishaps either to or from the event. :rotfl: Looking forward to wheeling with all of ya'll.

:jeep:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
After the run two weeks ago........ I am finishing the full hydro (had to built my own diff cover and mounts) I still have Yukon inner and outer shafts/ 300m u-joints and drive flanges to install, cut some more on the rear fenders, plug wires, and figure out why the motor lays down after 3000rpm.
And I just finished installing a floor shifter so maybe it will stay in park
now :darn:

I will be pullling some late nights but I will be there:thumb:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Replaced the four link system (thanks Steve, your" THE MAN") this weekend. need to replace track bar, adjust the four wheel alignment, replace front drive shaft, get off road tires back on, and I think I am good to go. Look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Manager at my work Quit i got offered the position bad news is i have to work wont get to go on the association run now....

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yer wife can still drive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I can't freikin wait for this. It will be a good time! Replace rear spring perches.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what??? you poked a tire!!!!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
walked out sunday morn and the rear passanger tire was flat, found a 1/2" round stick sticking out of the inner sidewall. Sears will warranty it and replace it for free but they have to find one cause they can't order them anymore. She called, found one in Ogden just have to hope they can get it here in time, she said today that it'll be close.
If I could find some cheap 16" rims that fit a Wrangler lug pattern I'd just throw on the 37's and not worry about it. Oh well I guess if I can't drive it for a few days I will be more motivated to stay home and work on it.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
schwabbies for the rim, 50 apiece if you are in the know with the local store.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Havent got a chance to even trail test the new rig!! Since my cj7 isnt ready yet going to run the cj5. Hope everything works!! See you guys there

·
Registered
308 Posts
Redo my tcase seals, oil change, and if i get a chance, a car wash...

Reading up on this, I'm not sure if my rig is up to par to handle the trail. Is there a tire size/locker requirement for the difficult rock trail? If not, should 35's handle it?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
swiss said:
Redo my tcase seals, oil change, and if i get a chance, a car wash...

Reading up on this, I'm not sure if my rig is up to par to handle the trail. Is there a tire size/locker requirement for the difficult rock trail? If not, should 35's handle it?
As far as tire size you should be fine. The hard rock run will be very tough if you don't have at least one end locked.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Check all bolts and fluids. Build mounts for CB and Flag install CB. load up parts and stuff. Get camper and truck ready.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
Blue-J said:
I need to wash my windshield, sweep the carpets, replace the air-freshener... Not sure when I will find the time!
LOL!!! :rotfl: What for?? You're just gonna get it dirty anyway! :drool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts