Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from the Mt Home area going to Rexburg on the 16th/17th? I'm looking for someone to drop off an Aussie Locker to Mr. Bill so we can save shipping charges. Anyone from the Boise area would work as well.

The locker is small, smaller than a loaf of bread, and it's brand new so it's clean also.

If anyone wants to volunteer it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Tyler

·
Registered
393 Posts
We are planning to go and will be in mnt home tuesday for the wild west club meeting if you want to drop it there

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you still heading up to the run this weekend? If so, is the offer to carry the locker up for me still good?

On a similar note - the meeting tomorrow is 7:00 at Carlos? I want to join; can I just show up? It would be a good time to drop of the locker as well.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see you tomorrow!

Tyler

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yup, I'm still going and the offers good, I should make the ww meeting tonight. I am also a new member, but they are a good bunch of people and I would highly recommend "just dropping in" and getting involved. You will be well received. Chris and the rest of the bunch go out of there way to make the newby's feel welcome. But he is a little hard of hearing so when you talk to him you want to look him straight in his face and speak a little loud. I think it was his wife that told me that, but I.m not real sure. See you tonight

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks to the both of you. Looking forward to getting the locker.... Tyler has all my contact info, let me know if you need anything else. will be looking forward to meet ya.

mr.bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts