Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for some volunteers to help run the 4x4 section. Due to my crummy schedule these days, I dont think I can swing this right now and make it effective. Looking for 4 or 5 people to help police and maintain the help list in the forum. Pass out passwords to new people added and wap the stick to abusers and whatever else it takes.

If it grows I can add functionality to it and so on. Post up if interested, comes with a Planet Membership. If there is a bunch of people, We'll just have a vote.

Thanks! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Im in if ya need me matt. Im usually on in the evenings. Just let me know what I need to do to help.

p.s. Did ya see I finally hit 50 referrals?:rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Thats one. :thumb:

Forum has been built with two sub forums (hidden for now). Just need some more volunteers. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
i'm down to help out as well....i will be down and out for awhile so most of my attention will be here and on my truck anyway. Glad to help out anyway i can

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I could help if need be.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Put me on the list. I am usually on during the day so I may be able to offset some of the night time guys.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Always here to help:thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mods are already in. :thumb:

That should be enough people. I'll set up some stuff and send out some PM's. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.