Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here ASE certified? I take my first 4 tests this spring... wondering what they were like..

·
Registered
183 Posts
which test are you taking? i took the students version in high school they take awhile. :thumb:

jim

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
engine repair, engine performance, auto tranny, manual tranny.
I'll take the other 4 this fall and hopefully, i'll be able to pass em all. Once I pass em all, they give me "ASE Master Technician" status....that's what i'm shooting for.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nope cant say that i have,but good luck :finger:

And shoooooooooooooooooot,with certs I'd still be scared to have ya work on my junk..hahahhahahahaa :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:finger: :finger: ya better be scared... think lumpy got ya good? wait till I get ahold of ya! :finger: :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I never did get my ASE's, was supposed to have them to graduate from college, but gave the big :finger: and told em only if you pay up sucker!! I woulda graduated at the top of my class if only they hadn't figured in attendance :banghead: :banghead: And no dealership I worked at wanted to give me a raise for getting my ASE's. Hell I was a GM certified tech with a few thousand hours of credits. Not any more though, now I'm trying to be one of those edumacated fella's that screw it all up for the workin' man, yup, that's right, an ENGINEER :scared: :scared: Good luck AJ, all my buddies that are still mechanic'in are Masters...... They all said they were way easy....Did you buy the study guides for the test??? they do help a little......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
183 Posts
i don't know what i got on mine i never went back to school after i got out.
( the tests were the last week of my senior year.)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, I got the books and will be studyin up hard on them too.... I hope to get something going with a GM dealer after a while too... what is involved with the GM stuff?

·
Registered
397 Posts
tests

You dont need and Tests. . . Well i hope so We will find out After the test Drive. . . and Everyone Sees my Blazer dammm it looks good. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts