Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that you guys might be hitting the lake channel this month? Let me know, it might be fun to put together a dual club run again.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
It is a little up in the air, but Chad is in charge. We won't have a club meeting until 2 days before the run. Poor planning on my part I guess. We just ran out of time at the meeting. We will try to get a consensus soon. We would like you to join us no matter where we are going. How much snow is at the lake channel? Is the main lava area doable now? (for most rigs?)

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its just fine down there. Its been warmer and most things are melted off although I have not been there myself. I've been looking for a shakedown run and this should work.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Jarrod, Chad and I will discuss it soon and get some member feedback. I will let you know. If you talk to anyone who knows the depth of the snow let us know. Many of our members won't be able to do the rocks unless it is pretty dry. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that there is hardly any snow at all out here on the flats. Its supposed to be warmer with rain.

But in the end, we wont know untill we go.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like we are hitting the Lake Channel on Saturday. I've been burning the midnight oil trying to get stuff together enough to make it.

I hear you guys are in also.....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Were in. We will finalize our plans on Thursday at our meeting. I have some work to get done first, so I may not make it, but the club will have some representation. Sounds like a great time! :drive:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Should be lotsa snow on this one, but then again that is comin from people who get paid to lie, weathermen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts