Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the two, Which is better?

Warn bumpers or ARB Bull Bars

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
The Warn bumpers are more for looks. I destroyed mine pretty quick and I wasnt that hard on it. The ARB Bull bars look better to me.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I like the ARB. They also stand behind there products very well, and the fit seems to be a little better to me.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Here is the hanson 52" rubicon bumper base...

We added all of the tube work to it :thumb:

Start out with a little hoop for the winch

And then you keep going :thumb:

Here is there rear bumper with swing set up...

Base rear bumper..

Swing on...

Tire attached.....and this is a 36" tire
:mrgreen:
the rear swing comes standard with a high lift mount on it as well..

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Pics don't do those justice. I saw they in person down at HBRK and they are VERY well built. Just add a little tube and make them pimped.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well with those prices, it sounds like everything else out of cali too...overpriced and made for show....

I am sure that that superduty does some serious wheeling....

·
Registered
397 Posts
yeah CBI off road is the only way. . . Steve makes a Quality Product at a afordable Price....

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
Well with those prices, it sounds like everything else out of cali too...overpriced and made for show....
Really?????

Quote me a price on a 3/16's plate steel bumper, winch mount, Clevis tabs.........

For under $500 bucks, oh and make them bolt on to a YJ, CJ and a TJ..........oh and make them in 2 different widths........

Im not talking tubing here......not round tubing, or a piece of 2x4 box beam with some tabs welded to it....

And this must be made for show and no go too.....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Rudezuk said:
Mr.TRD said:

I would have to say that yes that is all show. There is no driver in the pic and you parked on that defenseless rock just for show. :finger: :beer:

·
Registered
397 Posts
show or not that is F***en nice!!!

AJ if that will go through the mud i want to build one of those next think another $6000.00 dollars will cover it???

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
the 383 would be a great fit for it :finger: :finger: :finger:

I am a fan of the hansen bumpers, but the price is killing me - even tho it is a good product for a good price - just not my bag

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
str8six4me said:
show or not that is F***en nice!!!

AJ if that will go through the mud i want to build one of those next think another $6000.00 dollars will cover it???
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Rudezuk said:
Mr.TRD said:
Really?????

Quote me a price on a 3/16's plate steel bumper, winch mount, Clevis tabs.........

For under $500 bucks, oh and make them bolt on to a YJ, CJ and a TJ..........oh and make them in 2 different widths........

Im not talking tubing here......not round tubing, or a piece of 2x4 box beam with some tabs welded to it....

Ohh so now you bought that.... No it was fabbed right!!!!! My point exactly, if you want something built tough as shit you fab it yourself so you know what you are working with.... Not just add to something someone else made.

Hope your not taking the fabbing personally, cause if you are, you got more issues than just plate vs. tubing......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts