Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well.. between EVERYTHING I am DOING FOR THE CLUB, THATS THE LEAST OF MY PRIORITIES..

T-Shirts, Hats, By-laws, Minutes, Agenda (Old & New) Article for Clean Up Run, Flyer for Clean Up Run, Mud Drags, Memberships etc.. Need I say more.. Cause the list Def. goes on...

But, I have already noted that for some time in the future..

Anyone who wants to take over is def, welcome to it.. I sometimes get the feeling the work, time and effort I put into the club stuff, is NOT APPRECIATED..

GIVE ME A BREAK... SHIAT.... I AM ONLY 1 PERSON!! LOL.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THANK YOU TOO BOTH OF YOU! MOSTLY CUSS MY SECRETARY SKILLS SUCK! :thumb: :rotfl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well, We managed to discuss everything on the agenda, and then some in a decent amount of time. Thx everyone for staying on track...

I want to personally thank the new people for comming out and supporting the WWOR...

Also, I want to let everyone know that I am DEF. pleased that EVERYONE is getting more involved and doing there share. Keep up the good work everyone..

Dan-Awesome job on the Flyers
Kurt-Excellent job on getting $100.00 donation for the clean up run
Chris-Stand Up job on the Clean Up Run Info. and Donations, keep it comming...
Shane-Sweet!! Glad you took possession of the Clubs Safety Kits...
To all the NEW PEOPLE, THANK YOU FOR COMMING OUT, We hope you Enjoyed your 1st meeting with us, and hope to see you in the future...
Alicia-Thank you for all the help you have given me...

Wow.. I am TIRED.. Night, Night..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts