Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snake River Off-Roaders Meeting Minutes
April 28th, 2007

Guests at the meeting:
Ron & Ginger Logan drive a 1986 Bronco.
Jared Nielsen moved from Utah. He drives a 1982 CJ7

The Rock Trail Clean-up was a success. We filled a couple of trailers and a truck with trash. Thank you to all of those that helped with that.
The run afterwards was fun, with minimal damage.

The Monster Truck Show was fun. Cory, Eric & Lavell helped on Friday. Others came to help on Saturday. During the show there were a couple of rollovers. Cory, Eric, and Scott got to judge the freestyle part of the show. They were booed by the crowd for their scores. It was Cory’s birthday and he had to stand up and sing, “Happy Birthday,” to the whole stadium and himself.
Thank you to all those that helped with that. Our club made $450.00.

Thank you to all of those that helped Vaughn & Patsy move.

We are updating our Club list with current phone #s and email addresses. If your information has changed, please send your new information to [email protected]

Run the Rock Trail backwards with Cory this Saturday, April 28th.

There will be a Car Show at Bonneville High School also this Saturday April 28th from 10:00AM- 5:00PM.

Diversion Run coming up on Saturday, May 5th. To prepare for mud-bogging please have front and rear tow points on your vehicle.
We will meet at CBI @ 8:30 AM and leave @ 9:00 AM.

Tech and Vehicle Inspection & Pot Luck will be on May 19th @ 1:00 PM @ Mac and Becca’s house. 9232 N Cottonwood Dr. Idaho Falls 83401. The club will provide the meat, please bring a side dish. Quick and simple fixes can be taken care of at this event. BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS Please RSVP.

A club from Utah will be coming up on June 9th weekend for a run in PRICE, if anyone is interested in going, call Eric.

The Idaho State 4x4 Run is coming up June 15-17th. We only have 2 families in our club currently registered. Please support our state 4x4 association. Early deadline for registering is May 16th. If you register after that you will not get a t-shirt until after the event.
You can register at:
http://idahostate4x4association.com/events/07registration.pdf

The Montana Divide Ride is coming up July 18-21. It will be in Whitehall, MT. They have fun, scenic trails, and some rocks. Their limit is 125 vehicles and last year they filled up quick. So if you want to go register soon. Learn about it here:
http://www.m4x4a.org/divideride/2007/index.html

We have a July run planned to Caribou Saturday the14th.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Wow! Nice summation Becca! Thanks for the info!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
thanks becca....thats frickin awesome!!!!!!! now i can probably remember the new names. thanx again!!!!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
It will also be relly nice to be able to look back and see what is happening and when, as my notes will probably go through the wash tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
A club from Utah will be coming up on June 9th weekend for a run in PRICE, if anyone is interested in going, call Eric. http://
Umm not to be a hater, cuz this is awesome and we really appreciate you taking the time to do this, but this doesn't make sence.

If I remember right, Eric said there was a club coming up from Utah a weekend around the time of the State Association Run, and then he was going down to Price for some event?

I really don't remember???

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
A club from Utah will be coming up on June 9th weekend for a run in PRICE, if anyone is interested in going, call Eric.
Actually the King Challenge is on the 9th. I will be going down with a couple of poeple its a competition info here http://www.kingcrawlers.com/

The club from Utah will be coming up on the 23rd but we may move it to the 30th and 31st so those who are going to assc run will have a weekend off to get stuff done etc. They want to hit the rocks on saturday and the sand on sunday. It would be awesome if Jason could come out on Sunday and show them how to run dunes:drive:

Here is the link to their club Wastach Outlaw Wheelers 4x4 Club Ogden, UT.

Thanks a ton Becca for the info

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Actually the King Challenge is on the 9th. I will be going down with a couple of poeple its a competition info here http://www.kingcrawlers.com/

The club from Utah will be coming up on the 23rd but we may move it to the 30th and 31st so those who are going to assc run will have a weekend off to get stuff done etc. They want to hit the rocks on saturday and the sand on sunday. It would be awesome if Jason could come out on Sunday and show them how to run dunes:drive:

Here is the link to their club Wastach Outlaw Wheelers 4x4 Club Ogden, UT.

Thanks a ton Becca for the info
Many guys from Boise are coming on Memorial day weekend too.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I will try to make it out for both! :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about the mistakes in the minutes. Everything goes so fast, and I am not perfect. Thank you for correcting them, I depend on you for that.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Sorry about the mistakes in the minutes. Everything goes so fast, and I am not perfect. Thank you for correcting them, I depend on you for that.
my .02 :

your minutes rock!
I cannot begin to tell you how important it is to have the minutes for those who cannot make it or have a bad memory. Everybody should be chiming in to add what you started. Great job!:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts