Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 16 mud run to the diversion I will be leading this run all are welcome if you want to mud or just want to watch and laugh at those of us who get stuck. this is a snake river off roaders sponsered run so we will be obeying our club rules and poeple who come with us will be expected to also. The main thing is if you drink a beer and then try to fire up your truck to make another run we will ask you to leave. Also bring your own tow straps and make sure your truck has pull points if you mud at the D and don't get stuck you are being a wussy so make sure you have everything to help get you out check the SRO website for meeting times etc. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
bling bling

BLING BLING MUD MUD MUD ill be there hope my Blazer will be READY so i can SHOW Eric How it is DONE and to your comment not trying if not stuck. . . . been all over the diversion many many times and only been stuck TWICE (2) once for snapin rear axel second time RAN out of gas. . . . :oops: only bad thing is that its during the monstor truck show in...

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry travis if you are not getting stuck then you are not trying hard enough I have been out there with big trucks and we get stuck on a regular basis of course we are usually going through parts where other guys who "have never been stuck" fear to tread :rotfl: :rotfl: Also I am pretty sure the monster truck show is this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
yeah, its this weekend... Scott is the promoter for it, and he's having me run a car in the show.....Maybe I'll stop by blackfoot tho!

·
Registered
397 Posts
you

You Show me a stock Vehicle Stuck in the mud, and call that runnen with the big boys. . . Sorry Eric i dont think you know what BIG BOYS are when it comes to MUD make sure you bring your Blazer, and no EXCUSES either maybe you can try and follow me around. . . and i have Run With Some REALY BIG Boys at the D and there aint to many places we havent GONE :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
37" boggers is not really that small noone including a couple of guys with 44s and big blocks could get past him on either side that day to pull him out. Looks like its time to get that front driveshaft in and put your money where your mouth is!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Yo Blazin'
I'll try and come out with the Dodge, so you nut bags can have a tow point! The Toy is STAYING AT HOME! I don't want to even be tempted. Call me what you want, but no mud for me :finger: I am in Phoenix right now, and I am headed to Mexico this weekend to sit on the beach in the sunshine and suck down some cold Corona's! I should be back by the end of next week. If I am home I will come out!

·
Registered
397 Posts
funny

funny you say money where your moth is dident take me 18 months to get my ride done, but dont worry i am working on getting a front drive line and we will see whats up. . .

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess having no cab whatsoever and no doors and no rear fenders at all is an alright exuse It would be nice to have the Dodge out there though. Whomever ends up on winch duty needs a heavy rig to anchor to. I am glad to say that some of the club members that will be coming will not be wheeling their rigs because of a distaste for mud but those of us who will be appreciate the support of the rest of the club. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
fun

It should be fun to watch! I will be excited to try out the new meats!

·
Registered
397 Posts
If i dont get a front and REAR drive line looks like the show down between me and ERIC is going to be postponed.....

i am doing everything in my power to get this done......

·
Registered
397 Posts
excuses excuses my ass...... hmmmmmm.......... AJ wheres your Blazer at??????? what you binging to the mud hole??????

·
Registered
397 Posts
aint hammerin shit it aint running worth a damm. . .

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
huh?

"aint hammerin shit it aint running worth a damm. . ."

did any one understand any of that!!!?? :thumb: :thumb: doah

lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
its a respond to AJ saying he would Repo my ride and take it out and hammer it. . . .

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't wait to see your rig Chad you got the tires all mounted and everything take a pic and post it :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts