Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family and I are headed for southern Idaho and looking to do some wheelin' with some of the locals. Just wondering if anyone wanted to join. we will be there the weekend of the 1st. of July.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Jason I would like to show you around, I was camping this weekend when you called I will try and call you later tonight I can always round up a crew to go wheelin.

Kevin

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're going out the weekend of July1st. One of the days we are going to silver City and the other will be hitt'n trails in that area. I'm going to try to find a motel in nampa, so hopefully people can meet me close to that.

·
Registered
346 Posts
We're going out the weekend of July1st. One of the days we are going to silver City and the other will be hitt'n trails in that area. I'm going to try to find a motel in nampa, so hopefully people can meet me close to that.
Yep you just follow 12th Ave out South of town and about 10 miles out of Nampa is all the trails. Same direction as Silver City, you just turn off before you get that far out. If you are still around the weekend following that try and swing by the N/W Motorfest in Boise. It is a blast. There will be a Rock Crawling Demonstration.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I'd be willing to hit up one of those days that weekend to run carnage and meatgrinder if you would like. I'd rather do a morning run and beat the heat.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the plan! We'll be head'n out around 7:00 AM if that works for you? I'll write your name down, and I'll give you a call a feww days in advance and when I get into town. Just PM your phone #.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts