Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man where did June go? A couple of people got ahold of me and they are going to go out on Saturday to the canyon rim area by Twin Falls. We will be leaving at 9:00 am in Burley from the Mr. Gas on Overland and 21st street (by Idaho Water Sports).

I still haven't got the jeep running right, but will try to get it going. Carburetor problems and three blown shocks from the first trip out are going to need some attention. If I don't get it running I will probably be hitching a ride in one of the other rigs.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had a good time out at the rim today. There were three rigs that made the trip, Darin Shaw, Curtis Pope, and Lance "The Mad Man" King and his girl. No breakage to put a damper on the day either. Lance did a nice wheel stand where his front was above my head and almost came down on Curtis. Just before that Lance got a rock wedged between his tire and the body which forced the axle down and his rear spring fell out and shock came off. That was easily fixed and we got some more wheeling in.

There are lots of ledges and rocks to play on and some great scenery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.