Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i image there is. but i'd like to know.

i'm going to be moving there in january 2006. going to finish school there. whooo hoooo

anyway i'm going to be looking for people to go wheeling with. i'm not afraid of body damage, just MUD. i love trails and rocks! i need to see some pictures of your trucks and 4wheeling pictures!

NOW OR PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!

Just kidding.

heres mine!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=692620

85 yota xtra cab sr5, toyota supra straight six motor, 4.10 gears locked by lincoln, 33x12.5x15 TRXUS muds, springs and shocks (yes), all pro hysteer, and a bunch of other crap i don't feel like telling you about!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Ha ha.

I think we can hook you up! :thumb:

The Steep 'n Deep offroaders are out of Pocatello and I live there also. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

[/img]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/692000-692999/692620_5.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/692000-692999/692620_89_full.jpg
[/list]

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
whats up

I have family in powell! the lennon family john and melonie. kewl wheeling there i am in rexburg. i have a grey ramcharger :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sweet man, I am here in Pocatello now, but I grew up in Big Piney, Wyoming....I do welcome all comments about Big Piney, because I too have been to Powell.... Actually I have a real good buddy that used to live in Powell, Mike and Amy Birdsley... And like you I am a Yota Fan!!! Here are a few pics of my truck

And the first pic is a local wheeling playground we call the LAKECHANNEL...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey i know the lennons. i see them once or twice a week at church. funny.

i'm originally from billings montana. i moved to powell over three years ago. there are tons of places to go wheeling since i'm surrounded by BLM land!

sweet looking rigs. and places to go wheeling. i'm excited already. i miss trees!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey man, Mike Birdsley still lives in Powell and he own the Super 8 there in town. He also races motocross.....Didn't know if that helped or if you knew him or not.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry, i don't know Mike.

i don't know to many people that ride motocross. i have a few friends that 4 wheel and thats who i hang out with.

Besides the wify and 2 boys! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thats cool. The off road crowd is cooler to hang out with anyway.... or maybe is just cause I am part of it and I consider myself cool!!!! You coming over to just visit the school or going to be in Pocatello anytime before next Jan. If so let us know and maybe we all could hook up and get introduced to each other.....

·
Registered
397 Posts
hey

we live in Shelley not to fare from Pocy when you wanna go wheelen in the mud let me know just finished a K5 Blazer that F***en Rocks :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
44 Posts
TuRD considers himself cool.... LMAO... Several of us are here and ready to run, let us know when you get here... or if you are bored come up early and find a place to live and wheel with us...
Late SHAW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheres a good place to live thats close to the college and not ghetto. i've got two kids and i don't smoke. i need a garage for all my tools and parts for my mall crawler! :mrgreen:

thanks

i look forward to punishing more trails with my truck! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey, glad to have you..........theres not enough yotas over here!!
I'm in Idaho Falls, but wheel with the guys from poky every chance I get :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check the Idaho State Journal on line and check the classifides... I might have a line on a triplex close to school that is new, I also have a relative who own an ass load of rentals that might work for you. Let me know the size and price you are lookin for and I'll see if I can help you out.
LATE
SHAW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool! i'll give you a shout. my wife and i are going to leave the kids with the grandparents and come out in august. i might even drive the toyota out for the hell of it. maybe.

its hard to give up the nice ride of my highway cruiser the 2001 mitsubishi diamante! 3.5 V6! 140 mph top speed! : whistle

·
Registered
25 Posts
call me I got a line on some nice places with garage 1 block from ISU three doors from me... its a duplex, old lady lives on one side and is cool.
LATE SHAW
208-232-0179

1 - 17 of 17 Posts