Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 cot cabin rented out, am only going to use one of the cots, and was wondering if anybody was looking for last minute lodging. I'm staying from thursday through monday, leaving monday morning. If one person wants to stay with, it's 50/50 split, or about $66.00 total. If two people want in it's 33% split, or about $44.00 each.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I may take you up on that Dave. As of right now I don't have a place to sleep. You are coming down with Josh, me and Lehi, right?

I have a 3 cot cabin rented out, am only going to use one of the cots, and was wondering if anybody was looking for last minute lodging. I'm staying from thursday through monday, leaving monday morning. If one person wants to stay with, it's 50/50 split, or about $66.00 total. If two people want in it's 33% split, or about $44.00 each.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup.....

oh yeah.....................

almost forgot............................

shotgun!!!!!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I think Lehi already called shotgun a while back. Hell I'll ride in the burb on the trailer. I could just throw down a sleeping back and take a nap :thumb:

Ok. Guess I will be your cabin mate :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bring your own linens, pillows, and blankets, as I understand that stuff is not provided.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea Dave the SHOTGUN was called long ago....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doesn't count if you're out of state when you call it. Welcome back by the way, you gonna be home at all this afternoon?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts