Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well what i am looking for is help . i have a broken ankle right now and i need some help with it and if anyone makes or can repair bumpers. anyone interested in helping can't offer much right now but a thanks . but i need a alternator changed and a part replaced on my carb. and maybe the fuel pump. thanks ..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
compared to what ? anything will tip over easy if you don't know what your doing. i have had no promblems with it i just drive it like its ment to be droven. :drive::thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so what i am looking for is a little help someone with a torch and some hammers to help get a bump or to out of my bumper and some ideas with what to do to it... its bone stock right now. has lsd in the rear.

·
Registered
397 Posts
are you by any chance related to Eric???

as long as we are asking for free help i need someone to help build me a rock crawler buggy i dont have any thing right now. and i wont be able to give much more then a HUG, and if the individual could help pay for everything as well that would be great....

·
Registered
314 Posts
str8six4me said:
are you by any chance related to Eric???

as long as we are asking for free help i need someone to help build me a rock crawler buggy i dont have any thing right now. and i wont be able to give much more then a HUG, and if the individual could help pay for everything as well that would be great....
Travis....I don't really need any help on anything right now... but I do need a hug :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't have any money either(I own a jeep)besides that paying for a hug in Idaho is prostitution!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Funny stuff, but don't mock him. If someone is willing great, if not maybe someone could tow it to a shop for him.

·
Registered
314 Posts
broncoman said:
Funny stuff, but don't mock him. If someone is willing great, if not maybe someone could tow it to a shop for him.
Not mockiing him....mocking travis mocking him!Didnt mean anything by it....just havin a little humor to brighten the day:thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
i was mocking him.... just couldent help it im such an ass....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
to be honest i have all the parts i bought them already just broke my ankle and needed some help. don't even have to do it just lend me a hand why i try to do it my self. but nevermind i will figure it out my self. thanks you guys have been real great :( see ya around

·
Registered
314 Posts
leftnutt35 said:
to be honest i have all the parts i bought them already just broke my ankle and needed some help. don't even have to do it just lend me a hand why i try to do it my self. but nevermind i will figure it out my self. thanks you guys have been real great :( see ya around
To be honest if you were in IF we probably would lend a hand. Notice the smartass comments(Mine included) are all posts from Idaho Falls. 10 hrs round trip..Kinda long drive to lend a hand.....Dont take it so personal....its all in fun...........Although I do think Travis owes you a Hug!:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
hugs are free Labor is not...

dan you shouldent be so mean to guys on here who post somthing and mean a totaly different thing

ps guy who wanted the free help you just worded it wrong that why i was being a smart a**

·
Registered
314 Posts
str8six4me said:
hugs are free Labor is not...

dan you shouldent be so mean to guys on here who post somthing and mean a totaly different thing

ps guy who wanted the free help you just worded it wrong that why i was being a smart a**
:darn: My bad....Wasnt trying to be mean.......was trying to get free hug
:rotfl: :flipoff: :rotfl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i guess i should have asked for guys in my area like mnt home ect area then i would not have had all you funny guys to deal with.:p and yes i guess i could have explained better. but jesus you would have to be a real looser to expect someone else to pay for your parts and do all the work to. i never even said anything like that.

·
Registered
314 Posts
leftnutt35 said:
i guess i should have asked for guys in my area like mnt home ect area then i would not have had all you funny guys to deal with.:p and yes i guess i could have explained better. but jesus you would have to be a real looser to expect someone else to pay for your parts and do all the work to. i never even said anything like that.
Its all good man....Hope ya dont take us IF retards too serious....Just havin some fun:thumb: I still think travis owes you a hug though!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
dan your starting to scare me with all this hug talk....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well if there was then i would have not have asked on this fourm where i can take all you guys retard jokes and crap. but once again thanks . i am fine and good bye.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts