Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 84 fj60 and may need some advice on some stuff. Is there anyone out there that has one?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Check out ih8mud.com as well, Cruiser web board. I'll see if I can find Mark Whatley's phone number in Wasilla, AK. I had it somewhere. He is the know all for Toyota stuff, no joke.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Mark does the tech articles in the Toyota Trails, has his own shop, Cruisers Only, he knows his stuff. He hangs out on I8MUD from time to time. (MarkW)
Also try Pirates, not as loving as the fellas on Mud but still a wealth of knowledge. Actually the Landcruiser forum on pirates is about the tamest on that whole board.

·
Registered
940 Posts
If you go on IH8MUD.com, you'd better use their search engine first or risk getting flamed. The search engine works great and if you don't find what you are looking for, start a new thread and ask away (hint that you already searched the archives). there are a lot of knowledgeable wrenchers online everyday. You can also go to the Yahoo 3FE group. I know you don't have a 3FE but the people in that group have mostly FJ60s and 62s. You can search their archives at birfield.com.

http://www.birfield.com/modules.php?name=Archives

That database is huge.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I had an 85 FJ60. What do you want to know? I also had a 83 BJ60 Diesel but that wouldn't help you much. Are you in Idaho? If so, whereabouts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts