Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some parts from Dembones in Nampa and was wondering if anyone is making a trip between IF and Boise. If so, could you haul 4 springs, shocks, and some small parts for me and I will help with gas. Thanks

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
There might be a set of tires moving from Blackfoot to Mountain Home in the next bit. Get ahold of muddinmike, I think he's buying them.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah, goin' to IF early tomorrow morning. Going back to Boise Friday afternoon. Sorry, I won't have time to pick up yer junk before I leave. If your seller can bring it to my house in Caldwell tonight before 10, I'll deliver it to IF for ya. Sorry for the late notice, but it's all I can (will) do.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
you gonna be bringing back an empty truck or trailer doug? I might be needing some 44" swampers hauled this way :drive:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm just taking my van. But, I will keep your tires in mind. Maybe they would fit in the back of a 5x8, or something. We'll see,

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, I can't make the trip but if you can maybe we can work out a split on gas.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
No problem ther gimmie a few days to get my plans figured out but I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great, the parts are in Nampa at my Sisters so I will need to work out something with her to get them to you so just let me know and I will get my end figured out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts