Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting an itch to take the Toyota out again. Especially since I couldn't make Sunday's run and my rear shocks are mounted solid this time. Anybody interested?

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Jeff and I are also getting "The Itch", we were'nt able to make this past Sundays run either. We are up for a run this weekend - got any places in mind? If it's not to hot, we can go check out all the "controversial" signs at Lost Trail. We have a navigational system in the Rubicon now so we wont (should'nt) get lost:eek: . Sunday might be a better day for us if we do go. Let me know!

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i have a good friends going away party saturday so if i am not in too bad of shape i might be up. maybe a evening run?....if so i would be able to bring the whole clan. the 5mo old doesnt handle the heat too well yet.

and i am itching quite a bit also i must say!!:thumb:

·
Registered
254 Posts
i didn't make sundays run either, i'm definately ready to get out this weekend. sundays best for me since i have to work saturday.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Some of Idaho 4x4s group is doing Lost Trail Saturday. I'm not, but they are meeting at Dans Ferry at 8:15. Wish I was :drive:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i will be in no condition to drive at 0815 heheh:beer: although an evening run might be doable....hint hint:thumb:

:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
no cuz he will prolly put me to shame. i need sliders and to put my carb on yet. i have been busy the last couple weeks and have just been staring at the sliders and carb in the corner of the garage. :(

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sunday sounds like a great day. I have to clean out the garage Sat. afternoon. Let's do Lost Trail. I might be pursuaded to try Dragon, though I am still working on my clutch technique. We could meet at Dan's Ferry around 9am on Sunday. Last I heard it's only supposed to be in the high 80s low 90s this weekend.

What does everybody think?

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Sounds GREAT! Count us in, we have never been to double headed dragon. We should meet some where in town like the same turn off that we met at when we went to Silver City (Airbase Rd and the road to Grand View) or at the Chevron Station on Airbase road. Any input? And what time?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I want to go and try out my new 35's and the bucket seats

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
what time?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Sunday sounds like a great day. I have to clean out the garage Sat. afternoon. Let's do Lost Trail. I might be pursuaded to try Dragon, though I am still working on my clutch technique. We could meet at Dan's Ferry around 9am on Sunday. Last I heard it's only supposed to be in the high 80s low 90s this weekend.

What does everybody think?
ease off the sauce jim! :thumb:

·
Registered
379 Posts
ok I wont squeeze so much sauce into your cup next time....sorry bro:thumb:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
an hour leave you enough time to get there an fill up your tank and grab some beef jerky for hte trail. if i can make it i will see yall then

1 - 20 of 60 Posts