Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well no body has bought my trailer or bought any parts off my bronco, just got the pickup back from the tranny shop, so I mind as well go to moab:rotfl: I just dont want to spit up the cost of fuel myself. I have room on my trailer for another rig does anybody want to split the cost of fuel and take a trip? Im in idaho falls and can pick you up between here and there. if someone from boise want to go we can figure something out. :popcorn:

mike
208-869-4013

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the plan is next thursday through sunday i think. I havn't even looked in the planet moab thread to see when everybody is going :darn:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never mind. my truck is a pile o chit. it dont need to go to moab

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Last night he decided that it looked better on it's side than on its wheels:rotfl:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
He hurt the Bronco not the Powerpoke

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Nah, it just busted a few lights off the gay light bar and dented in the drivers side fener a little. Oh, and it snaped the weld clean off the drag link.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
didnt really hurt the rig. it's just a pile. steering colum is looser than.......... well lets not go there............ Just lots of little crap that needs to be done before i waste my time driving down there. if krazytoy goes I'll still ride down with him. :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts